Friday, July 23, 2010

Questions and Answers with Victoria Gray


Thanks so much for having me on your blog, Nancy. It’s a pleasure.

1. We've been looking at Destiny this week. Will there be a sequel?

Destiny’s sequel, Angel in My Arms, is the story of a ring of beautiful female spies operating out of Richmond during the Civil War. I enjoyed creating Jack’s partner, Steve, so much, I had to give him his own book. Steve is very different from Jack, with a more lighthearted, Owen Wilson persona, but he shares Jack’s fundamental values of conviction, courage, and honor. Angel in My Arms is due to be released in November.


2. Are there other genres you'd like to write?
Yes – I have multiple personalities as a writer! I’ve completed a historical romantic suspense set during 1896, the Gilded Age of New York, and I’ m putting the finishing touches on a contemporary romantic comedy. I also have a plot idea brewing for a historical paranormal.


3. Where can the public find you ?
I have a website, VictoriaGrayRomance, at www.victoriagrayromance.com . I’m also on Facebook and Twitter (VictoriaGray115). I’ll be at the Romance Writer’s of America conference next week…look for my Twitter updates.

4. Can you give us a hint about your next project.
I’m now writing the third book in the Destiny trilogy. Against All Odds features characters introduced in Angel in My Arms. In this story, a dashing Confederate office falsely accused of being a traitor tangles with a gang of vicious gun runners to save the beautiful Northern spy he loves.

Wow, what great projects you've got going. I wish you much success with your projects. Please come back with each release, we'll be waiting!

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...