Sunday, July 25, 2010

On the road again....

Oh my gosh, five thirty came bright and early this a.m as we packed the mini cooper and headed out for beautiful downtown Orlando and Walt Disney World for RWA 2010. I can't believe I'm actually getting to go. It is the trip of a life time.

We headed down the road with our navigator plugged to the windsheild and zoomed along through North Carolina, South Caroline, Georgia, and into Florida. The scenery was gorgeous. My roommate for the soiree and I plotted books the whole way. We had an awesome time.

I must say that turning down and entering Disney land resorts was a welcome sight after ten hours on the road. Our room is beautiful. We have been treated like queens returning to the Magic Castle. I can't say Princesses because, well, let's face it I'm a bit long in tooth. LOL.

Well tomorrow will be time to scope out the hotel and learn the layout before we spend Tuesday going to the magical world of Mr. Harry Potter, a true dream. So have fun all and night night from the Magic Kingdom...

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Glad you'll be at RWA! Wish I were there too. Have fun-- meet lots of the 'right' people... great!!

Nancy said...

having a great time really. So many people coming in such good people watching. Wish you were here too.

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...