Thursday, September 24, 2009

the Covey Awards.

I have a cover up on the covey awards. If you get chance go to http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/ and look at all the beautiful covers up for awards.

Yes the authors name is on the books but you are voting for the artist work. My cover for Giving in to Charity is listed as number 13. My artist Nancy Donahue, with the art Department of Red Rose Publishing does a fantastic job of crawling inside my head and producing almost exactly what I want. Book mark this page and check back each month to see what beautiful works of art these talented men and women produce.

Yes, it won't hurt my feelings to vote for number 13.

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...