Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July mid year? how are your goals

Ok, I admit it. My goal was to have four books published. I've done well. My three books in the Sweetbrier Series have gone up at Red Rose Publishing and I hear I have yet another coming out in August. Cool.. now to sell them..

I think with the economic structure at this time its hard to sell. You really have to be very proactive. Its hard for me to get out and slap a blurb and excerpt up. I feel the need to talk to people so its not so blunt. So, thats my approach anyway. We'll see if it works.

My website is up. Looks awesome, thank you web designer. I've also held my first pony express webquest that was loads of fun. I hope the folks that participated had as much fun as I did. I'm mailing out their freebees tomorrow.

Ok I have to get back to writing.. OH.. check out the website and links to free reads.. www.nancyoberry.com

see you around

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...