Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm nervous

I have to say it, I'm nervous...

I completed a manuscript and thought- Geez, everyone's gone to RWA but me. I can practice those email queries and get them in and they'll be lost in the suffle.

Well,

Someone forgot to tell this agent he/she wasn't supposed to look at their email. I had a request for a full.

Nervous, I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Nervous, I'm as nervous as a mouse looking at that cheese on the trap.

Nervous, I'm as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night... they still have those right? Tell me I wasn't the last....

GAWD, I need a drink.

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...