Friday, January 16, 2009

A Contest by author

So here is the plan, this question will be open from January 9th to January 23, 2009. If you purchase a copy of Sweetbrier Academy Book One Having Faith. Email me @ obe_50@yahoo.com with the words HAVING FAITH CONTEST in the subject line, the answer and chapter you found the answer in, as well as, your SNAIL mail address and I will send you a gift. One lucky winner will win a paperback copy of Book One signed by the author as soon as it is released..

Remember to get all answers in by January 23, 2009. I will post the winner on my website: www.deck4.com/nancyoberry/
and on my yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nancyoberryromance/
and on the readers loop for Red Rose Publishing
redrosepublishing@yahoogroups.com on January 24, 2009

Contest Question:
In which state did Thaddeus Oakley hail from?

1 comment:

Kaye Manro said...

Nancy-- I dearly LOVE your covers. Esp. the last too-- Hope and Charity. Good luck!

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...