Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome those lazy days of Summer

Warm nights and tropical breezes are blowing. So set up that lawn chair or hammock and settle down to some good summer reading. Today I'm over at Liana's Place talking about my up coming releases. Slide over and take a look at what Red Rose is releasing for me in July. http://lianalaverentz.blogspot.com/

Out now are Having Faith in e book and print from Amazon.com / Holding on to Hope in eformat from Red Rose Publishing.

Be sure to check out my website as well. We're running a contest that takes you piggyback across America. I provide the questions and websites-You provide the answers and turn it in on July 3 for a summer fun time pack. So join in the fun at www.nancyoberry.com

Look for guest authors coming soon with their releases!

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...