Sunday, March 14, 2021

Spring forward.....

 So, today we begin the move toward spring. 

While spring is considered a season, it is more a given passage of time between the people, the universe, and time. The older I get, the more I understand the promise of spring. The fact that hope to begin again, to renew the blessings of life that this old, tired world has to offer. I look forward to spring. I look forward to the wonder of blossoms, still closed, opening to spread their beauty. I listen to the quiet and wait for the song of the birds to fill the air. I glory in the morning's first light and say a quiet prayer as its last rays vanish behind the pines in the pasture. 

H O P E - yes, it does spring eternal. And yet, there is more. It is what we pass on to those who are seeing it for the first time. Look to this spring. Pray that we are seeing the end of this pandemic. Touch the soil. Plant the dreams that will make tomorrows youth wonder at your wisdom. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...