Sunday, April 29, 2018

Spring brings changes

Who can believe that May is upon us! So much is going on here on the farm. 
Since I began my newsletters lots have changed. First, let me say I am so grateful for those who have signed up for my newsletter. I'm honored that you would take the time to follow me and join my newsletter.
Now, because I respect everyone's rights, I am mindful of the new The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25 May 2018. I would have loved to continue those little shout outs. However, it would have had to ask you to confirm again your wish be on the mailing list. Unfortunately, after hours of searching for a button that would confirm or opt you out, I have learned the little shout out does not have the capacity to do this. It would have placed two mailing addresses for your address on a newsletter list. For that reason, I am putting my newsletters on my website. This will enable the reader to follow me without me loading up their emails. I know how quickly they can become cluttered and how we all hate to sit at the desk an click delete, delete, delete.
You may be asking, how will you get my posts on new books being offered. If you are following me on Facebook or twitter, those will be where I put my release information. My first blurbs, covers, and snippets of the stories. then, the information will come to this website. I want you, the reader, to be the first informed. I hope this will be less intrusive and easier for you to follow.


Until next month,
 Nan 
Remember to follow me:
Or on Twitter

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...