Thursday, April 25, 2013

Notes from Home

It's Thursday! Time for a check in... I hope everyone is having a great day. The sun has finally come out after yet another cool down over night. But I'm sitting here listening to Kenny Chesney and Island girl. If I close my eyes, I can almost smell the coconut oil and butter in the suntan lotion. This is all good because it means I will be getting some writing done. My goal for today is to get another 2k done. I did some note taking last night and I'm ready to move forward. What are your plans for today? Does it include reading?

Let me recommend Sherri Thomas and her new release Lost Memories. You can find it on Amazon and over at The Wild Rose Press. To check out more use the links below.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Memories-Honky-Hearts-ebook/dp/B00AU6V1G6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366897543&sr=8-1&keywords=lost+memories

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...