Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who is Celia Yeary?

Glad you asked. First of all I can truly say she is a friend in pen, meaning she has given me great advice, some great ideas as we talk, laugh, and sometimes cry together on loops. But Celia is more than that, she is a wife, a mother, a beloved grandmother, and writer. As an author, her turn of phrase opens the reader up to a Texas whirlwind of emotions.

Here are some of her other titles.

From the Wild Rose Press
Texas Blue
All My Hopes and Dreams
Showdown in Southfork

The Winged Press
a woman's fiction novel Making the Turn

Her newest from Desert Breeze Publishing
The Cameron Sisters Series Book One
Texas Promise
Book two due out in April 2011
Texas True

check her out : http://celiayeary.com/home

1 comment:

Larry Hammersley said...

Hi Celia: I read your comments about coming up with a story. Very interesting. One of my mind dumbing activities is mowing the yard. That allows me time to think of a story or the next chapter in a novel. Very impressive on your publications and planned releases. My Indiana Jones hat is off to you. Larry

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...