Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year! New Goals!

It's hard to believe we have survived the first decade of the new millennium, but opening your eyes this morning was the first step. With each new year, we can begin our lives on a new page. For me, this year is all about getting myself organized, keeping life manageable, and living my dream of writing.

To write is, of course, a verb. It is something all of us do. I am hoping to do it with a little more pizazz than I did last year. I plan on tweaking some old stories and creating some new. In that end, it is important that I read. The more one reads, the more diverse your sentence structure and word use becomes. So, I am planning to spend an hour a day reading.

How many of you received gift cards for the holidays? Those gift cards are your tickets to old reliable friends and new acquaintances. With the birth of E Readers, you can store so many more books on your devices and carry them any where - as long as you don't forget your passwords.  One of the many on my device that I haven't read is Hoppy Holiday Homicide by Molly Fritz. I'm going to begin this story.

Who will join me?
One book a week will equal 52 books in 2020.
I think it's a due able goal.



No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...