Saturday, October 30, 2010

The looming Black Moment.


I hate it.
I know its coming.
I can't put it off any longer.

I've spent the past three months working on rebuilding the budding relationship between my Hero and my Heroine, now, I must destroy it.

How sad that a love just starting to rebloom is about to be ripped from the heart. I know they will get back together because its romance. I need that Happily Ever After. Yet, somehow, it hurts to do this.

It will be public.
It will be degrading, yet it must be done. She has to learn what she holds dear is worth fighting for. How sad her public humiliation. She will lose face in front of her family, his family, and many members of the town. But it must be. I've danced around this now for about 6 weeks. I've tweaked and honed certian scenes. Now, I must face the music.

Bare with me gentle reader. I do have my box of tissues. I am girding my loins to make it strong. Sniff. Into battle I go. For the Black moment must appear as if all is lost.

No comments:

Little fun about Soap

  I know we are trying to work our way out of a pandemic, and about to go stir crazy, but let's have a laugh at what we've had to ...